On-demand streaming to more than 300,000 movies, television, eBooks, audio books, music, and more
- Instant access with your library card. Your library card must not be expired and fines must be below $20.00 on your account.
- No waiting. No late fees. It's that simple.
- Borrow up to 3 instant titles per month.
- Borrow up to 6 Flex titles at a time.
- Hoopla often also has content you can borrow without counting against your monthly limit labeled as "Bonus Borrows" in their catalog.
- Free to you - no monthly subscription fees needed.
- Books are available for 21 days, videos are for 72 hours, and music titles for 7 days after you borrow.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.
Connecting is Easy!
Download the app (instructions below) or go to www.hoopladigital.com.
- Register with your library card. Start borrowing! If you need help, contact the Information Desk - in person, over the phone, or email us. Need a library card? Get one here. Hoopla is available for card holders in Winchester and Clarke and Frederick Counties, non-resident local worker card designations, and card holders who purchase cards for 3, 6, or 12 months. Your library card must not be expired and fines must be below $20.00 on your account.
Enjoy materials from literally anywhere with an internet connection on any device - smartphone, laptop/computer, Smart TV, Kindle, Roku, Android, Apple, Amazon, and more. Need internet? We have Wifi hotspots you can borrow plus Wifi is free at any branch.
Need Hoopla Help?
Hoopla offers customer support directly related to content and app issues. Here's how:
- Via website, there is a ‘Submit Feedback’ link at the very bottom of the screen. It will open up a form that can be used for reporting any issues from within the user’s account.
- Via the app, within each borrowed title there is a ‘Having trouble with this title?’ section. When you click on it, specific issues are listed and can be selected and submitted.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org