The friends next used book sale is April 4-9, 2022. Preview night for members of the friends is 6-8 pm on April 4. The sale will be at bowman library, 871 Tasker Road, Stephens City, VA
The next Book Donation Drop Off Morning is November 13, 2021 from 9 am to noon at the Bowman Library only. Volunteers will be on hand to help take donations.
Book prices will range from $1-$2. Many items are put out in boxes for shoppers to look through. Additionally, there will be children's books, DVDs and CDs, fiction, and paperbacks.
- Preview night: April 4, 6-8 pm for members of the Friends only.
- Sale hours: April 5-7, 10 am - 8 pm; April 8-9, 10 am - 5 pm.
- Patrons may enter and exit the sale through the back exterior emergency exit door of the Bowman Meeting Room leading to the parking lot.
- Payment is by exact change, credit card, or check only.
- Book donations are recommended at the scheduled Saturday Drop-Off Mornings.
During this book sale, there may be safety procedures. Please know that we will be following the Governor's guidelines. Walk-ins are welcome.
Additional Logistics and Safety Precautions
- Masks are recommended
- On-going sanitation of the room and public space will occur
- Social distancing precautions are encouraged