Program Type:Book Sales, Friends Events
Age Group:Teens (12+) , Adults , Families
Friends Used Book Sale December 7 - 12 at Bowman Library
Unsorted books placed on tables and on shelves in meeting room. Fiction, Non-Fiction, Paperbacks, DVDs and CDs and Children’s books will be available. Restocking will occur as space becomes available throughout the sale.
Sale Hours: M-Th 10AM-6PM, Fri 10AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM at Bowman Library
Safe Shopping Rules:
Limits of 15 shoppers in the sale room for one hour. Masks required for anyone over age 5. One hour appointment can be made by contacting Barbara Dickinson, Executive Director of the Friends of the Handley Regional Library System, by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be confirmed by email. Book Sale entrance is the emergence exit door of the Meeting Room leading to the parking lot. (Not through Bowman’s Lobby)
Additional Logistics and Safety Precautions
· Masks must be worn at all times for anyone over age of 5 to enter the building and while shopping..
· On-going sanitation of the room and public space will occur
· Social distancing precautions must be observed
· 15 shoppers are allowed in the meeting room at one time and reservation recommended
· Payment is by exact change, credit card, or check only ( cashier is behind plexiglass sneezeguards)
Accepting Book Donations? · Book donations are not being accepted at this time ( we hope to create space after this sale for donations for future sales )