Join us Saturday, September 23rd for some fun activities that teach you "how-to" do new things such as how to save seeds, how to go on a real life treasure hunt by geocaching, or even how to make a button!
Here's how the day will work:
Stations and workshops will be set up all around the library, providing you with opportunities to pick and choose the activities that interest you. If you aren't at a scheduled workshop, you can stop by one of our many stations for a laid back how-to demonstration.
- How to Save Seeds on the outdoor west esplanade
- How to Apply to Lineage Societies in the Stewart Bell Junior Archives
- How to Geocache in the Benham Gallery
- How to Hike the AT in the West Reading Room
- How to Improve Flexibility with Pilates in the Benham Gallery
- How to Check Out Library eBooks in the West Reading Room
- How to Win Library Swag in the rotunda
- How to Make a Button in the East Reading Room
- How to Look in the Well in the Robinson Auditorium
- How to Geocache in the Library (Scavenger Hunt activity)