Read Books. Win Prizes.
Thank you for participating in the 2022 Adult Summer Reading Program! The following are our winners. Thank to all who participated! See you in 2023!
Raffle Prize winners:
Top Readers for Summer 2022:
Register in person or online anytime after May 27, 2022.
Open to adults 18+, our Adult Summer Reading Program (ASRP) begins on Memorial Day and runs through Labor Day. You’ll have a chance to win amazing prizes with your ASRP Reading Logs. The more reading logs you complete, the more chances you have to win! Plus, receive Book Bucks for your first ten logs — redeemable for $1 each at any Friends’ Book Sale or book shop through November 30, 2022. Register at the Bottom of this Page. Click here to print reading logs or get them from any library branch.
What you need to know after you register:
- Fill out your Reading Logs with the books you've read between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Five books complete a log. Books, eBooks, and audiobooks all count!
- Once you complete a log, turn it in at any branch or email it to: email@example.com
- Remember to pick up more Reading Logs! You can also download them on this page.
- Return all your logs by September 6 to be entered in the prize drawing.
You'll be entered to win prizes for a special drawing at the end of ASRP for each completed read log you turn in. Our 2022 prizes are:
Dinner and a Show
Enjoy a nice dinner at a local restaurant then use your 2023 Shenandoah
Summer Music Theater pass for two.
Spend the weekend at the beautiful Shenandoah National Park.
Book Lover's Bundle
Stock up on all the necessities with gift cards for Google Play, Out of Print, and Winchester Book Gallery.
We're here to help you! Ask at any Information Desk for a recommendation or check out our online resources to find that perfect book!
- NoveList: Discover good books (both fiction and nonfiction); look up the reading order of books in a series; find authors, titles, or series similar to your favorites; and browse through any and all genres for recommended reading.
- Book Match: A personalized service from our librarians to pair you with recommended reads based on a few quick questions you answer.
- NextReads: Try the book suggestions in our NextReads newsletters. Pick what types of books you like – from thrillers and romance to biographies and armchair travel – and we’ll deliver reading lists right to your inbox along with new gems, bestsellers, and related titles.
- NEW! Overbooked! Facebook Group: Find out what library staff members are reading and join the conversation. PageTurners is a group on Facebook where we can all talk about what we are reading and enjoying as we journey together through ASRP22. To join the group, click here and click Join Group.
- Reviews and Recommendations: Check back frequently at our one-stop spot for the best library resources.