Thank you for participating in the Adult Summer Reading Program 2020!
Check back next year for our “Push Your Shelf” Challenge in February and for ASRP2021, which will start on Memorial Day.
But wait - don't stop reading!
If you need help finding your next read, then check out our resources below to help you find that perfect book!
- NoveList : Discover good books (both fiction and nonfiction); look up the reading order of books in a series; find authors, titles or series similar to your favorites; and browse through any and all genres for recommended reading.
- Book Match - A personalized service from our librarians to pair you with recommended reads based on a few quick questions you answer.
- NextReads : Try the book suggestions in our NextReads newsletters. Pick what types of books you like – from thrillers and romance to biographies and armchair travel – and we’ll deliver reading lists right to your inbox along with new gems, bestsellers, and related titles.
- Adult Services Blog : Find out what library staff members are reading, watching and listening to. Plus get tips and tricks for using our favorite library resources.
- Reviews and Recommendations : Check back frequently at our one stop spot for the best library resources.